Parenting and luxury can go hand in hand, especially when it comes to luxury vehicles. In fact, many luxury vehicles are a bit larger and offer more cargo space, leg room, and ultimately car seat room, making them the perfect choice for families. However, not all luxury vehicles are created equally. If you’re a parent but still want to indulge in a luxurious lifestyle (at least while commuting to pick the kids up from school), there are some options available.
Here are five of the most drool-worthy luxury rides perfect for adults and kids alike:
- 2019 Audi Q8. As always, Audi still prioritizes utility and performance, including within its luxury brand. The latest Audi Q8 features 335 horsepower with 369 lb. ft. of torque, so all eyes will be on you when you arrive at soccer practice. The quattro all-wheel drive makes driving in winter conditions a breeze, and with a price starting at $67,400 it’s manageable for many parents. There are three options for the Q8 and all come with the Audi virtual cockpit featuring a 12.3-inch LCD screen that serves as a digital instrument “cluster.” For both information and entertainment, it’s the true hub of this luxe vehicle. The MMI Navigation System ensures you’re always on track, and the full LED headlights and panoramic sunroof are touches of class you deserve after a long day.
- Acura TLX. As one of the most affordable luxury cars, with a price starting at $33,000, just about anyone can afford to treat themselves with this standout machine. It’s a little tight, so perfect for families with only children. However, what it lacks in interior space it makes up for with a low MSRP and details like the multi-angle rearview camera, dubbed AcuraWatch. It also has an advanced array of safety items and consistently gets great marks from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Lexus GS. The latest GS model features the well-known stunning interior and a cushiony ride for comfort. It also showcases a high-tech system for infotainment while still maintaining those top marks for safety and reliability. The cozy seating also offers plenty of headroom and legroom, especially in the backseat for kids. The trunk is generous, and the rear-seat entertainment along with rear heated seats keeps the kids from complaining.
- Cadillac Genesis G80. Nothing says luxury like a Cadillac and the latest G80 is spacious and comfortable for all ages. Adults can even fit easily into the backseat, which has added shoulder room compared to other similarly-sized cars. The trunk is also bigger and offers hands-free opening so you can easily carry the kids without struggling with the shopping. Both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are standard, along with two USB ports. The starting price is $41,750, which is surprisingly affordable for its class. Add in the high-end interior and state of the art infotainment system, and you have a great deal.
- BMW 5 Series. The 5 Series has become a staple luxury vehicle for many families, and with good reason. It’s safe, luxurious, and reliable. It ranks high in crash tests, and it’s surprisingly roomy in the backseat. However, the front seats are extra comfortable and customized for adjustment 20 ways. With so many types of 5 Series available, there’s also going to be one to fit any budget. If you’re looking to make a subtle statement, this is the pick for you.
Parenting has its challenges, but with these luxurious vehicles, doing right by yourself doesn’t have to be an added burden. When shopping for a new family vehicle, take a peek at what’s available—all with leather seat options for easy cleanups.*This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated a little bit, if you make a purchase after clicking on one of the links. Related:
7 Effective Car Maintenance Tips
Can You Save Money By Leasing a Car?
What You Need To Know Before You Buy a Car