Building a new playground or any structure for that matter takes a great deal of patience, effort, and money. When embarking on an endeavor such as installing a new playground, there are many things that you want to look for in your professional team. This article will highlight some things that you will want to look for when you set out to hire your team. Installing a playground incorrectly could cause great injury or even cause parts to malfunction or breakdown. It is critical that you find a solid team to build your structure. For more information, be sure to check out the great source, PD Play.
- Parts. Before you choose a team or begin to interview potential teams to help build your ideal playground, you will need to decide what type of equipment you want to install. If you are interested in putting in a playground that requires many parts and areas of play, you will want to hire a bigger team of experts than if you are simply adding a swing set.
- Regulations. When hiring a team of playground installers, you will want to make sure that they are certified in their area of expertise. In addition, it is important that they also have certifications that prove that they are expertly trained and knowledgeable on installing playground equipment. It is important that your installers are also familiar with your town and understand the regulations that are required to build such a structure.
- Type of installation. In addition to knowing the type of playground you will want to install it is also important to consider what type of installation you will need. There are 3 different types of installation services that you can choose from and you will need to have an idea of what type you want to get an estimate on before contacting a potential contractor to come assess the area.
- Full installation entails hiring a team of certified playground expert installers to put together your playground and properly install it. While this option is the most expensive, it also includes parts and they will contact the manufacturer should there be any missing parts.
- Supervised installation. You can save a great deal of money by providing laborers, tools, and other items needed to install the playground. Another way to save money with this option is that a supervisor’s time is purchased on a day-to-day basis. This means that you can decide in the moment if you need additional time with a supervisor or not. This is a great option for those who want to do the work but need some advice on how to do so.
- Customer installation. The cheapest but probably the most stressful way to install a playground is to gather a group of volunteers to do it with you. While it can save a great deal of money, it can end up taking more time and effort than just paying for an installation team.
- Maintenance. If you choose to contract with a team of professionals to install your playground equipment, it is wise to also inquire about their maintenance packages and how often they recommend that the equipment be inspected for utmost use and safety precautions.
- Warranty. No matter what you choose to do, you will want to make sure that your equipment offers a warranty and if it does, make sure that you get the playground inspected as the warranty states. Having a warranty can save you a chunk of money in the long run if something breaks or needs replaced within the warranty time frame.