A wedding in the family is a rather big deal. No matter where anyone is, everyone needs to make sure they turn up to take part in this important event. Weddings and other such family events mean that people from all over the country, or some times even the world, people who have seen each other for a long time, get the chance to meet, greet and make merry with each other. An event like this is not just about the people involved directly but their families too, as cousins and uncles and nieces and nephews will use it as an opportunity and an excuse to have to reunite and rekindle relationships.
While family reunions are very fun when they actually happen, the planning part can sometimes be a bit of a hassle. There are invitations to be sent out, confirmations to be made, bookings involved, and everyone will also have a list of specific needs and demands that will have to be met. But, if you chalk out steps and plan well, it all becomes a lot easier to handle. For example, since choosing and booking transportation is a major factor, something as simple as going for a minibus rental can make everything a lot easier. Not only will it ensure that everyone gets to stick together and reach everywhere in time, but also that they get to reconnect and have fun on the way to the destination itself.
Why charter a minibus for your family road trip:
There are several perks of chartering a minibus for your big family road trip. Some of them have been listed below:
- When you book a minibus instead of going for several cars, you can make sure that everyone is together and that there is no coordination issues.
- Minibuses can easily fit about 30 people comfortably, so they are perfect for short family trips together.
- These buses are airconditioned, have wi-fi, power outlets and super comfortable seats. What more can one possibly ask for?
- There is enough space in overhead bins to fit several smaller bags and your unlimited supply of snacks and emergency kits.
- You can connect with everyone and have fun during the entire trip. After all, the journey is more important than the destination.
- Each bus comes with an experienced driver who can help you out with the routes and worry about the traffic so you can just sit back, relax and catch up with your cousins.
Once you are done booking your minibus, you should go about doing the other bookings way ahead of time. Here are a few things you should keep in mind while planning the road trip:
Confirm who is going
Check and recheck with everyone who is supposed to accompany you on the trip. This is so that you do not need to deal with any last-minute additions or deletions to the group.
Book the accommodation early
Depending on how many people are going and who exactly they are, choose a place that can comfortably fit your group and suit everyone’s needs. Make sure you book your rooms early so that you can avail discounts and have plenty of options.
Plan for lots of pit stops
This is especially necessary if you are travelling with children and the elderly. They will often need bathroom breaks and breathers before continuing. Use this time to stock up on water and snacks and anything else you might need.
Make sure you keep a list of medical facilities and hospitals near your route. This is very important, especially if you are travelling with the older members of the family.
Related Wedding Plans:
What You Need to Know for Planning the Perfect Wedding
Wedding and Anniversary Location Ideas
4 Ways You Can Successfully Buy Diamond Rings