I received FreshPet Select Cat Food for my cats to try. I have 2 cats, one named Digger and the other Scruffy, due to having so much fur, he always looks like the wind is blowing behind him. One cat likes catnip and the other does not get excited about it, he likes to eat my plants. They both like wheat grass, so that is a treat.
I was excited to be able to let the cats try FreshPet cat food and I was able to make the choice of flavors for our cats to try, I chose the Roasted Meals. It is made of real chicken, carrots and spinach. It come fresh as in the name, in a refrigerator pac, cold and is to be kept in the fridge.
FreshPet is 100% complete. 100% delicious.
- It is high quality animal proteins, with chicken, beef, lamb, salmon, live and eggs.
- Vitamin rich vegetable: peas, carrots and spinach
- High in fiber grains: oats, barley and brown rice. However, Freshpet doe not ever use wheat, corn or by-products.
- 18 essential vitamins and minerals
- They are cooked slowly so they retain their natural vitamins and minerals
- Free of preservatives NO additives like BHA or Propylene glycol used in other dry foods
So Digger, my lover cat eats anything and I did’t think he was picky, however, he would not eat the FreshPet food. However, Scruffy took after it right away and now every time I go into the kitchen he sits and waits for me to pour him more. He has an intestinal problem, so we do have to be careful and I was pleasantly surprised to see that he is doing great with this new food.
The company was founded in 2006 and products are available nationwide,the FreshPet brand is available at my Petco, in a refrigerator case along with FreshPet for dogs too. I received a folder full of great information about the company and their products.
Nutrient rich meals allow your pets to have the same healthy eating habits as their owners.
For more information about Freshpet foods and find locations to purchase visit www.freshpet.com