- 60 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 2 cups)
- 5Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 3Tbsp. sugar
- 4pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1cup sugar
- 2Tbsp. flour
- 1cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding
- 4 eggs
- 2cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1cup each blueberries, sliced fresh strawberries and sliced peeled kiwis
- HEAT oven to 325ºF.
- LINE 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix wafer crumbs, butter and 3 Tbsp. sugar; press onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 10 min.
- BEAT cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and flour with mixer until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Blend in dry pudding mix. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 1 hour or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Use foil handles to transfer cheesecake to tray; discard foil. Spread cheesecake with COOL WHIP. Top with fruit just before serving.
Between Naps On The Porch
Our Mini Linky
Table It Linky Party
Treasure Box Tuesday
Turn It Up Tuesday
Happiness Is Homemade Linky
Weekend Wind Down
Denise Designed | Sunday Features
Making Your Home Sing
Dream and Create Linky Party
A Taste Of Life Linky