Making the Right Beauty and Fashion Choices for your Lifestyle
There are various skincare, hair, makeup and wardrobe choices that you can make to achieve the type of look that you want. These choices are often determined by the lifestyle you want to maintain in order for you to be stylish, functional and comfortable.
- Choose gentle facial cleansers that contain the ideal amount of oil for your skin type. Harsh cleansers dry and age the skin. A cleanser should help to moisturize your skin while removing the pile up of dirt, grime and makeup that occurs during the day. After you cleanse you skin, you need to moisturize it for a clean ano78d fresh appearance.
- Some people think that they only need to apply sunscreen when they are heading out to the beach. Sun protection is necessary on a daily basis to keep the skin safe from the harmful rays of the sun that can cause a range of skin problems. Apply sunscreen on all the parts of your body that are exposed to sunlight.
- Exfoliating makes your skin feel soft, look bright and feel refreshed. Exfoliation should be a part of your regular skincare routine.
- Thin eyebrows tend to make people look older and it is advisable to try and maintain thicker eyebrows. If your eyebrows are thin, you can fill them out with a natural pencil shade to make your face look younger and fuller.
- Makeup can help to hide blemishes and emphasize your most attractive features.
- Wear a reasonable amount of foundation and concealer rather than piling it on and ending up looking like you are wearing a mask.
- Dab some blush or highlight on your cheekbones for definition.
- Choose subtle eyeliner colors for a natural look. Use mascara to bring out your lashes.
- A light shade of lipstick is ideal for settings such as the office while a bold shade will emphasize your lips when you want a dramatic effect. A Complete Makeover from Head to Toe
If you have had the same hairstyle for as long as you can remember, try a trendier style that will flatter your face. Go thorough blogs and magazines for some inspiration or consult your stylist. Changing your hairstyle can instantly change your entire look.
- Wear flattering clothes that will improve your appearance. Dressing appropriately for your body type will have a positive effect on how you look.
- Everyone can benefit from updating their wardrobe. Go shopping with a friend who can help you pick stylish and trendy items.
- Upgrade your appearance while maintaining your unique style. Focus on flattering clothes that show off your favorite features. Staying Stylish and Fashionable
- Wear brighter colors if you usually opt for drab browns and grays. Bright colors such as red, yellow and green are vibrant and fun. Combine your dark clothing with lighter pieces and accessories.
Healthy Diet and Exercise
Drink water to keep your skin fresh and your body healthy. Hydrate by replenishing your water intake as often as recommended. Consume healthy meals and avoid processed foods. Exercise regularly with brisk walks, yoga and aerobics to boost your energy, tone muscles and enhance fitness.
Carla Shore is a freelance writer and photographer. She describes herself as a cheerful person who likes to spend most of her time outdoors enjoying nature, surrounded by beautiful flowers and plants. Visit UglyChristmasSweater.com for more information.