1 cup milk
1 cup flour
1 tsp. sugar
1/4 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 vegetable oil
1. Preheat a waffle iron, follow manufacturer instructions
2. Separate eggs and whip egg white until soft peaks form. In a
bowl, blend yolks, milk, flours, sugar, salt an baking powder.
3. Add vegetable oil, making sure NOT OVER MIX
4. Fold in egg whites and mix well with a wire wisk or fork.
5. Lightly oil waffle iron. Pour in about 1/2 cup batter. Close iron
and cook according to instructions. Repeat with remaining batter
Make: 4 Waffles: 310 calories, 29g carbs, 8 g protein, 18g fat,
100mg cholesterol, 390mg sodium, 1g fiber
I thank you for stopping by, I love meeting new friends. Please contact me if there’s something I can do for you. This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking these links you are helping to keep this site running. I would love a “Tweet” Thanks!