Fridays at 7PM CST thru Sundays at 5PM CST
Welcome to the NEW PinFest: Week 2!
Yes, it’s all NEW! This linky party is all about building a REAL community of like-minded bloggers on Pinterest. We want to help YOU reach more people!
We are so glad you have joined us for another week of Pin Partying!
You submitted your posts last week, and we loved reading them and getting to know more about you!
Here are the featured posts from last week!
If you were a featured Pinner, you have been invited to be a contributor to our PinFest group board! Pin whatever you want, whenever you want! It’s all yours!
Grab a badge to share too!
Now, it’s time to boogie!!
Grab a party badge and display it on your page!
How We Get Down:
1. Follow the Influencers. This area is reserved for people who have won the Influencer Award for Outstanding Social Media Engagement. This is our way of rewarding them for being courteous linkup participants. If you’ve received an Influencer Award and installed the badge on your site, feel free to submit your link.
2. Follow the PinFest group board. That way, you can keep up with everything that your fellow bloggers have shared.
3. Link up your favorite Pin. You can submit the URL for a Pin that directs to your best blog content. Each Pin that is linked up will be re-pinned onto the PinFest group board.
4. Link up your Pinterest profile. Share the love and follow a few other link up participants!
5. Check out what other bloggers are up to!!! Visit the Pinfest group board. If you like their stuff, be generous with repins, and use the hashtag #PinFest!
At the end of the PinFest, each of the co-hosts will select a favorite Pin. The favorites and the blog who’s Pin received the most re-pins will be invited to be a contributor to our PinFest group board!
(Please note: Only the amount of re-pins within the PinFest board will be counted.)
Once you are a contributor, you can pin on the group board as much as you want, as often as you want.
HOW THIS WILL HELP YOU:
1. Pinterest will show your content to more people if it’s getting re-pins, likes, and comments.
2. Bloggers generally like to help people who help them, so the friends you make will be worth the effort.
3. If you receive an Influencer Award nomination and install the badge on your site, you’ll be able to submit your link to our influencer area and everyone who joins the link up will be required to follow you.
Does it all make sense? If not, leave a comment and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
So… are you ready to party?
FYI, by adding your link here you agree to be added to our mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Thanks so much for joining us! Sincerely,
Influencers Only... Now, check out the NEW PinFest board, see the pins that bloggers have linked up, RE-PIN, and use the #PinFest hashtag!
The pin with the most re-pins will be based off of the activity on the group board!
Follow these people. You’ll be happy you did.
Now for your Pinterest Profile!
Thanks for sharing!
Make sure you come back next week to see if you won!
Now, check out the NEW PinFest board, see the pins that bloggers have linked up, RE-PIN, and use the #PinFest hashtag! The pin with the most re-pins will be based off of the activity on the group board!