I found this recipe several years ago and with fall it seems appropriate to share. Just using the mini bundt pans makes these into a great presentation. And buy using only small amount of cream cheese icing as a drizzle its just the right for a yummy flavor!
Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cakes with Cream Cheese Drizzle inspired by That Skinny Chick
Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cakes With Cream Cheese Drizzle
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups canned pumpkin (I used a 15 ounce can)
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, at room temperature
- 3-4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk (more or less depending on how thick you want your drizzle)
- Preheat oven to 350º. Grease two mini Bundt pans (each with 6 openings) with Baker’s Joy or other non-stick spray with flour. Set aside. Note: if you cant find it you can use shortening and dust your pans with a light dusting of flour, the way my grandmother taught me when baking cakes to make them fall out of the pan clean, no sticking.
- Combine sugar and oil in large bowl. Mix in pumpkin and vanilla. Beat in eggs one at a time. Sift baking power, soda and salt into bowl, followed by flour and spices. Mix till just combined. Divide batter between 12 openings…filling 2/3 full or less.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or till toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool about 5 minutes, then remove cakes from mold to rack. Cool completely.
- To make drizzle, beat together cream cheese and butter. Add vanilla and slowly mix in powdered sugar. Add milk to desired consistency. Drizzle over cooled cakes.
“Please feel free to add your recipe inspirations.”
Sharing at: Inspire Me Monday@ Create With Joy, Mommy Monday Bloghop @ Mrs AOK A Work In Progress, Merry Monday Linky @ My Pinterventures, Clever Chicks Blog Hop @ The Chicken Chick