Best Shoe Shoe Styles-For So Many Occasions
[Tweet “You Have Never Seen So Many Fun Shoe Styles» Fun & Unusual” #Shoes]
No fashion season is complete without shoes that follow its trends. They’re as equally important as clothes when it comes to fashion statements. Shoe lovers know this best. The season was marked by various shoes styles, inspired by retro designs with some new, modern twist.
There’s probably nothing more feminine and stylish than high-heels and sandals that are available in many variations this summer.
- Block heels – Not only do they go perfect with any outfit, but they are also very comfortable, which means you can spend the entire day in them and not worry about your feet getting tired.
- Platforms – You simply cannot imagine summer without platforms, and this season they come in a form of clogs with flower printed heels, or the so-called flatforms, which are great for a more casual, everyday
- Mules – Mules have been popular since last year, but this season they come with a new touch – Lucite heels and pointy toes. These are great for adding a dose of trend into your casual look. Not only are the mules a very popular slide-on footwear this summer, but even the most casual varieties come into consideration.
- Pointy-toe heels – This type of shoes is considered a classic, and will never get old. This year’s trend is the mix of the Oxford shoes and slingback heels for a more reduced look, but if you want to add a bit more edge to your style, opt for the two color pointy heels with accented pointy-toe part.
- Artistic heels – Another amazing special detail for any occasion is the artistic heel. Designers found their inspiration in many different styles – you just have to pick the one that is perfect for you.
- Kitten heels – The high heels are not the only ones that are popular this season. Smaller heels – like kitten heels – are becoming more and more popular, and are getting a new look with the use of striking colors or glitter.
Gladiator sandals with a splash of color or glitter are one of the hottest spring/summer 2016 shoe trends. This lace-up style goes even further and it can be found in various models and types of footwear. Whether they’re on sandals or shoes, heels or flats, laces are the biggest trend of this summer.
Anything can go, as long as it ties around your legs. This includes not only platforms and espadrilles, but also ballet shoes and lighter suede shoes, which are great for summer evenings, not-so-warm days or the beginning of autumn.
Shoes with a statement
If you’re a shoe-fan, then you’ll probably love some of this season’s unusual models. A bold and fun pair of sandals is simply a must-have this summer. One of the hottest models are flat sandals decorated with colorful pom-poms, which are a great mood booster.
You could also make a statement with printed wedge sandals, interesting flat espadrilles or bold platforms decorated with small chains that will provide a darker, punk look. For a more sophisticated style, try another trend – the eyelet cut out shoes.
The Western style
Seems that the wild Wild West will never stop being an inspiration for stylists, and this year is not an exception. It’s no wonder, because the cowgirl look will always be sexy and therefore will never go out of fashion. Classic Western style boots with pointy toes and wooden heels are improved with a touch of 21st century and found their place in collections of many famous designers, from Marc Jacobs to Givenchy.
Summer is almost over, so you can seize the opportunity and buy some of these must-have models on seasonal sales. Use the remaining time wisely and show off your tanned legs in your (new) favorite pair of shoes.
Sophia Smith is Australian based beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger. She has a great passion for DIY projects and latest fashion trends. Sophia writes mostly in beauty and fashion related topics, mainly through blogs and articles. She is regular contributor at High Style Life.