Being Plus Size is no Reason to Stay Away from Fashion
Fashion is not just for leggy lass and slim girls. Normally we see girls with love handles ogling beautiful cut out one piece or shorts but then saying to their girlfriends, “I cannot pull it off” or “I can never wear something like this it will show my cellulite.” Since when fashion was associated with only slim woman and disassociated with plus size woman; the answer is never. If we go shopping there will be many smart dresses available for plus size girls or woman but it is our own inferiority complex or fear of judgement that makes us resent our figure and go all saints.
Here we bring you some smart outfits that will complement your love handles and make the heads turn in admiration:
- Ditch the Black and Invite colors in your life: Take some time off from the darkness and let the colors fill your life. Wear spring shades, white on white and even go for pastel shades that will make you look younger and confident.
- Romper for a relaxed day: Planning a getaway or just going for a coffee with your girl gang? Shock them with a stylish yet relaxed romper and flaunt your new style. Add spice to it with some funky accessories and wedgies that will make you look nothing less than a style diva.
- Classic wide trousers: The wide legged trousers are beautiful and comfortable because it is lose from thighs as well. Wear a tight fit shirt with a knot or a striped T-shirt. It will give you a contemporary feel and is comfortable to carry. This can be worn on an open day in the office and even can be worn on the first date. Check out latest deals at By Discount Codes and grab your pair now.
- Combine Prints with Pastels: How about wearing a one piece which is breathable of course but with prints? The fat girl rule says, “Curves and prints don’t get along.” So let’s break the quintessential and combine prints with pastel colors. You can wear a print dress with a plain shrug or a plain dress with a printed shrug. This will make you the happening girl next door which is hard to resist.
- Must-Have Pencil Dress: Pencil or A-line skin fit dresses are what makes a curvy girl stress out and binge eat out of guilt. Do not blame the dress or envy the slim girls but get one for yourself. Yes, it will stick to you and show your curves but if worn with a perfect body shaper and a sexy pair of stilettos. It will make you look jaw dropping beautiful and also you can wear some subtle accessories that you can have on discount with Debenhams Discount Code.
So hug your curves and flaunt it with pride. Remember there is nothing to hide and curves are no reason to be embarrassed. What are you waiting for now? Grab your clutch and shop your heart out to become a Plus size Fashion Diva.