If your goal is to get toned fast, you’re in luck as a study published in the International Journal of Endocrinology & Metabolism proves that rapid weight loss can be as effective as slow weight- loss programs. This means that with the right diet, full of fat-burning foods and some specialized toning exercises you can get toned by the time your summer vacation rolls along. If you use a smart muscle toning plan, you’ll see results within as little as one week and they’ll only get better from there.
Diet and Exercises You Need to Get Toned Fast
Fast Fat Burning Diet Tips
The most important thing you need to understand is that severely cutting your calories is a bad idea if you want to get your body look toned. To achieve this, you’ll need to work out a lot, and this will require energy. To make sure that you get sufficient nutrition, consider using a well-balanced 14-day diet plan for weight loss.
You can enhance the effects of this diet by including foods that naturally boost fat burning. This includes:
- Nuts (and natural nut butter)
- Greek yogurt
- Cottage cheese
- Fatty fish (tuna, salmon, mackerel)
- Chili peppers
- Dark leafy greens
Drink lots of green tea as it also helps weight loss and is a potent antioxidant, which benefits your general wellbeing.
If you want to cut your calories wisely, consider intermittent fasting. Health magazine explains how different studies prove its efficiency for fast but long-term weight loss. You can use one of the safest types of fasting, meaning an early dinner and no eating policy after a certain time, to burn off some fat fast and enhance the efficiency of your exercise. Just be sure to plan your workouts during daytime when you can replenish your energy with a meal.
Best Exercises to Get Toned Fast
Be prepared to work out hard if you want to get your muscles toned. The most effective exercises for this are cardio, aerobics, and weight lifting. In case your current fitness levels are low or you suffer from any chronic health condition, consult your doctor and seek professional help in designing a safe workout routine.
If you are in good health, these are the exercises that will help you get toned fast:
- Squats of any type are great for toning your legs. To get your arms toned at the same time use dumbbells and press your arms up over your shoulders ten times while squatting.
- Great for toning your butt, thighs, and abs, all types of lunges should be practiced every day. Make your movements sharp and precise to achieve maximum efficiency. Do about 10-15 reps of forward and side lunges (each) but also try crossover lunges. During this exercise, twist your torso when lowering your body. This should look like a cross between a lunge and curtsey.
- Plank is the best exercise if you want to get toned fast or at all. High, low, and side planks must be included into your daily routine. You don’t even need to do anything in this position, just hold your plank from 30 seconds to 3 minutes. When your stamina improves, you can add more moves, like touching your elbows with the knee while in a high plank or moving from low to high position to tone your arms and core.
When working out to get toned fast, listen to your body and increase the number of reps as you get used to the current workload.