For many people, nothing is more disappointing than realizing that bad skin breakouts do not end when teenage years wind up. Adult acne is a reality that many people deal with. In the past two decades, there has been a steady rise in the number of people suffering from adult acne. The experience might be painful and inevitable for the majority of women. However, they can be prepared by trying to learn more on acne in advance. It is always worth to prevent acne first.
- Fluctuation of hormones –In adult women, acne normally results from fluctuation of hormones, especially before the menstrual cycle.
- Stress – People with high stress levels realize hormonal changes, making them more susceptible to adult acne. When stressed, the adrenal glands secrete cortisol to help deal with the stress. In the process, bits of testosterone hormone can leak alongside cortisol. In females, the presence of this hormone can stimulate the oil glands to produce more oil, the main cause of acne.
- Use of inappropriate products – For those with oily skin, it is advisable that you use skin care products with limited or no oil content. Anything contrary to that might clog your pores and worsen the situation.
- High sugar levels –Recent research has revealed that high sugar levels within the body can sabotage the skin’s condition. With increase in insulin levels, the body might be stimulated to release oil-triggering male hormones.
So what is the way forward for someone suffering from bad breakouts at an advanced age? Many treatment options have been proposed in the past. While all of the treatments might not work for everyone, the best medicine for acne offers reliable outcomes.
Try skin exfoliation
Embracing skin exfoliation is essential for fighting acne, both in prevention and treatment. You need a treatment product that soaks deep into your skin. Glycolic cleanser can come handy in realizing the same.
Settle on the best skin rejuvenation products
Spot treatments and skin rejuvenation products are useful in fighting off acne. Choose a product that displays resounding acne-fighting properties. A product such as ProactiveMD can help one fight acne without the need for medical prescriptions. The treatment formula achieves;
- Skin toning
- Protection against harmful sun
- Hydration of the skin
The treatment comes in a pack of three products – Deep Cleansing Face Wash, Balancing Toner and Oil Control Moisturizer & Sun Block. For best results, the face wash should be used twice in a day; in the morning and just before going to bed. It comes with skin exfoliation properties, which is essential in fighting acne. The toner, on the other hand, seeks to eliminate impurities present on the skin. Just like the cleanser, it should be used twice daily. Lastly, the moisturizer is designed to protect your skin from the harmful effects of the sun. Applying it every morning guarantees satisfactory outcomes.
Everyone wants that smooth flawless skin. Depending on your skin type, bad breakouts can prevent you from realizing that. Fighting acne does not have to be so hard. Simply choose the best products and maintain proven skin rejuvenation practices.
5 Long Lasting Beauty Solutions
4 Beauty Salon Secrets You Can Use At Home