Welcome to The Ultimate Party on G+!
I am now Co-Hosting The Ultimate Party! +Karren Haller from Oh My Heartsie Girl has joined us for good! All of the hosts are listed first on the linky below. We try to boost your posts on G+ as well as pin many of your posts, so please take the time to circle us.
- +Tammy Doiel from Creative K Kids (Pinterest)
- +Tammy A from My Life Abundant (Pinterest)
- +Kim P from KidPep (Pinterest)
- +Paula Kumert from Paula-Buenos Aires (Pinterest)
- +Karren Haller from Oh My Heartsie Girl (Pinterest)
Here were my favorite posts from the last party!
Using A Few Tricks To Make Your Home Feel Like You Have Cleaned
Why do we do a G+ party at all, and why do we do it on Fridays?
- Friday is supposed to be the best time for interaction on G+, specifically between 11a.m. – 2 p.m. and 7 – 10 p.m
- To help you gain more followers on G+. (We’ll have a G+ circle that we share every week for those who link up.)
- To interact with and get to know other bloggers.
- BECAUSE IT’S FUN!! Why do a party if it isn’t going to be fun?
Now let’s party!
Thank you for linking up and joining our party. We will remind people to link up every single Friday as it helps us know who is participating in our party, and which people are being by spammers by just using the hashtag #theultimateparty.
Here is a little extra information for this party:
- You can follow our G+ page (The Ultimate Party) if you want to see our updates!
- If you wish, you can follow our Pinterest board called The Ultimate Party where all of your hosts can pin your great posts.
- Optional: You can include your pin URL that coincides with your post on G+ so that others can pin it if they want to do so.
- We would love it if you grabbed our button!