Welcome to The Ultimate Party on G+!
Welcome To #Ultimate Party G+ Party my first week to host and hoping you will join the fun, meet new bloggers and share your posts.
We have a new co-host for this month!
+Julie Cavaney from Julie in the Making is a co-host for the month of February. This means more exposure for the party as she is hosting the link-up on her blog and more boosting for your posts! Please take a minute to circle her on G+ and give her posts some +1’s!
Why do we do a G+ party at all, and why do we do it on Fridays?
- Posting on G+ helps with SEO optimization.
- Friday is supposed to be the best time for interaction on G+, specifically between 11a.m. – 2 p.m. and 7 – 10 p.m
- To help you gain more followers on G+. (We’ll have a G+ circle that we share every week for those who link up.)
- To interact with and get to know other bloggers.
- BECAUSE IT’S FUN!! Why do a party if it isn’t going to be fun?
Last Week My Favorite Post Was Something Yummy To Eat!! Dont You Think?
This is a pavlova cake with fruit toppings. As I researched to find out how this was made, its actually meringue for the cake. According to Wikkipedia, It is a meringue cake with a crisp crust and soft, light inside, usually topped with whipped cream and fruit. The cake shown was shared by 60 The New 40 and you can find tips and recipe there!!
Now let’s party!
Thank you for linking up and joining our party. We will remind people to link up every single Friday as it helps us know who is participating in our party, and which people are being by spammers by just using the hashtag #theultimateparty.
Please follow all the hosts on Google+. (The hosts are the first 5 people linked up below):
- +Tammy Doiel from Creative K Kids
- +Tammy A from My Life Abundant
- +Kim P from KidPep
- +Paula Kumert from Paula-Buenos Aires
- Cohost: +Julie Cavaney from Julie in the Making
- Cohost: +Karren Haller from Oh My Heartsie Girl
Here is a little extra information for this party:
- You can follow our G+ page (The Ultimate Party) if you want to see our updates!
- If you wish, you can follow our Pinterest board called The Ultimate Party where all of your hosts can pin your great posts.
- Optional: You can include your pin URL that coincides with your post on G+ so that others can pin it if they want to do so.
- If you would like to co-host this party for a month, please leave us a comment on The Ultimate Party G+ page or email +Tammy Doiel at creativekkids@creativekkids(dot)com.
- We would love it if you grabbed our button!