Welcome to The Ultimate Party on G+!
Thanks for partying with us on G+! I will co-host this party in March, and I look forward to boosting your posts on Google+!
Flowers From a Florist or Grocery Store
Recently I wrote about ways to care for fresh flowers, now the difference in a flowers from a florist or a grocery store. Does it really matter whether you buy fresh flowers from the grocery store or a florist? There Continue reading
Why do we do a G+ party at all, and why do we do it on Fridays?
Thank you for linking up, once you do you will be notified to go to G+ to help share other posts. All you need to do is use the hashtag #theultimateparty to find others participating in the party.
- Posting on G+ helps with SEO optimization.
- Friday is supposed to be the best time for interaction on G+, specifically between 11a.m. – 2 p.m.and 7 – 10 p.m
- To help you gain more followers on G+. (We’ll have a G+ circle that we share every weekfor those who link up.)
- To interact with and get to know other bloggers.
- BECAUSE IT’S FUN!! Why do aparty if it isn’t going to be fun?
Now let’s party!
Thank you for linking up and joining our party. We will remind people to link up every single Friday as it helps us know who is participating in our party, and which people are being by spammers by just using the hashtag #theultimateparty.
Please follow all the hosts on Google+. (The hosts are the first 6 people linked up below):
- Tammy Doiel from Creative K Kids
- +Tammy A from My Life Abundant
- +Kim P from KidPep
- +Paula Kumert fromPaula-Buenos Aires
- Cohost: +Julie Cavaney from Julie in the Making
- Cohost: +Karren Haller from Oh MyHeartsie Girl
Here is a little extra information for this party:
- You can follow our G+ page (The Ultimate Party) if you want to see our updates!
- If you wish, you can follow our Pinterest board called The Ultimate Party where all of your hostscan pin your great posts.
- Optional: You can include your pin URL
that coincides with your post on G+ so that others can pin it if they want to do so.
- If you would like to co-host this party for a month, please leave us acomment on The Ultimate Party G+ page or email +Tammy Doiel at creativekkids@creativekkids(dot)com.
- We would love it if you grabbed our button!