Weekends Are Fun Party is one of my favorite parties I host and this week we have “Winners” to announce.
- Our First Place Winner for One Month Free Advertising is Teresa Kindard
- Our Second Winner is Ann Tatum, for Prima Paper Doll Tag with charm, and Stick Pins
- Our Third Winner is Sarah Nilson Martin, The Small Handmade Tag with flower and stick pin charm + Spool with 3 Decorated Stick Pins
I would love it if you Grab my Weekends Fun Party Banner Here
Have you been working on new Fall Jewelry or Accessories, if you would be interested You Can Link Them Up Here ⇒Fall Accessories Round Up⇐
I love this little Vignette that Luann created it sits above her kitchen sink and is a small grouping, I think it adds just a touch of fall!! Love the colors!!!
Little Country Vignette Created by Lovely Livings Debbie comes up with darling ideas, I always enjoy visiting to see what she is doing in her home, You can see this and more of her home by visiting her link. Let her know where you saw her feature.
Debbie-Debbie Do’s Fallish Vingnette Created With A Mason Jar
I thought Bre did an amazing job with an old crate adding the pipe fittings, I think it turned out perfect. It could be changed up to featured the different seasons!!
DIY Pipe Table from a crate created by Bre Purposed Keith travels and when I visited his blog a while back he had just taken some wonderful photos in Northern France. This one caught my eye with all the old buildings and the sail boat in the forfront.
Keiths Ramblings France Photos by the pier“Weekends Are Fun” party is always the funniest, as I get to highlight other blogs, recipes and posts.
Guidelines For The Linky Party
- I would love it if you would follow anyone of my social media and let me know in a comment.
- Please limit yourself to 2 links
- Leave me a comment so I can visit your blog to reciprocate
⇓⇓Now Lets Link, I promise that I will visit and return the favor.
And Do me a Favor and Tweet and Share The Party With Your Friends
I have enjoyed linking to these Weekend Parties
Disclosure: Please note that by linking up, you are giving me permission to add to our party emails and to use your images and information, should I choose to feature them in coming weeks, all credits and link back to your blog will be provided.