Grill Season is here! Try adding fresh cilantro and tart lime juice to give juicy burgers a south of the border taste that can’t be beat. Top them with @Wholly Guacamole ® dip fro an extra kick!
WHOLLY GUACAMOLE® DIP CILANTRO LIME CHEESEBURGER
Submitted by: Wholly Guacamole
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 6 slices of Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 Hamburger buns
- Your favorite flavor of Wholly Guacamole dip
- In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, lime juice, garlic, onion, tomatoes and cilantro.
- Form beef mixture into patties.
- Cook burgers to desired doneness on a preheated grill. Add cheese to each burger during the last-minute of cooking.
- Serve on toasted buns with a healthy dollop of Wholly Guacamole dip!
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.