Shopping for makeup products that best suit your needs might take forever depending on the kind of woman you are. Some women go through hundreds of makeup brands throughout their lifetime in search for the most suitable one for their skin. It is no longer news that, to achieve a flawless looking skin, you will need a foundation, primer, concealer, and setting powder. These makeups come together as a whole to give you a perfect finish.
Talking about setting powders, there is a long list you can pick from but the problem is many of them can make you look cakey and get trapped in your skin pores. Sadly, you would end up looking worse in the process of trying to accentuate your looks with makeup. A good setting powder should be oil-free and non-comedogenic while carrying out its full potentials to hide spots and smoothen your face without a crack or unevenness. To help you look great and stay healthy, we have searched through several thousands of reviews to bring you the top 5 drugstore setting powders for acne prone skin.
Before we begin, it is essential for you to note some tips that would keep you acne-free.
- Using clean makeup tools cannot be overemphasized; asides making you achieve a more natural finish, they help you get rid of bacteria and excess oils.
- Check the ingredients of every product before you plaster them on your face. If a product has ‘Non-comedogenic’, ‘Paraben-free’, ‘Sulfate-free’ or ‘Oil-free’ on it, then it is safe to use. However, some negligible substances like isopropyl myristate, isopropyl isostearate, lanolin oil, myristyl myristate, coconut butter or lauric acid can clog pores and cause more breakouts. Watch out!
- The habit of going to bed without washing off or wiping your makeup would irritate your skin the more. Hence, do the needful.
Are you ready to move on to the products? If yes, let’s get started.
- Youngblood Hi-Def Hydrating Loose Powder
This powder is designed with a unique milling formula which helps it to provide a lasting moisturizing effect. While retaining moisture, it helps to prevent excess oil buildup and spread shine imperfections. If what you are searching for is an entirely clean and natural setting powder then, we just found you one.
- Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder
Revlon invested time, money, and technology to make this great, natural-looking powder that offers an adequate amount of coverage without making your skin feel so heavy and baked.
- Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
If you don’t need a full coverage makeup, like when you just want to hang out with friends, try Maybelline’s Dream Matte Powder to combat oil with a soft and sleek finish.
- Finishing Powder by Radiant Complex – Translucent Loose Powder
How easily this powder blends with your skin is the first thing you would notice. As time goes on, you would begin to discover its lasting hydrating and moisturizing properties which leave your skin fresh all day. The fact that it is talc and paraben-free is worthy of mention. Looking for a trusted and tested product, Radiant Complex has blessed you with one.
- Laura Mercier Loose Setting Translucent Powder
All thanks to its high-quality talc contents, the loose setting powder formulated by Laura Mercier produces a natural and not cakey setting for prolonged wear. It is an oil-free powder made to provide a translucent shade that you wouldn’t need to apply another powder during the day. It is a perfect choice for those with oily skin type.
Bid Goodbye to Acne and Welcome a Glowing Skin Naturally With Vegan Foods!
What Causes Acne and What Can You Do To Treat Them? Some tips and suggestions!
7 Tips To Get Rid Of Back Acne For Good
Care for Your Skin Right and Watch it Glow