These heavenly Lemon Coconut Clouds are lighter than air and have just the right amount of tropical flavor to make you feel like you’re on a private island soaking in the sunshine and the breeze. Now, go on and share the paradise with your friends and family!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat all ingredients except confectioners’ sugar with an electric mixer; mix well.
- Place confectioners’ sugar in a shallow dish. Roll a heaping teaspoonful of dough in sugar. Place on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until light brown around edges. Let cool 5 minutes then remove to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Feel free to use your favorite flavor cake mix!