Quality sleep does wonders in rejuvenating our bodies and keeping the mind relaxed. In fact, according to medical experts, it is imperative that we all get 6 to 8 solid hours of uninterrupted sleep because without enough sleep, one is likely to be moody and unproductive throughout the day. In addition to that, you could be facing some serious health issues that come from lack of enough sleep.
That said, a great majority of people have come to the realization that sleeping for 6 to 8 hours is the best restorative treatment you can give to your body. But because people don’t realize that the quality of mattress dictates how long or how comfortable you will be as you sleep, it is hard for folks out there to get uninterrupted sleep. Not to worry though; this post is meant to help you make the right mattress selection for quality sleep.
So, let’s jump right in. Memory foam mattresses are the best choice of mattress. They are designed to accommodate different body sizes and different sleeping positions. The foam mattress has become one of the most preferred mattresses in today’s generation. On that note, let’s see how this memory foam mattresses facilitate quality sleep compared to other mattresses available in the market:
- Reduces pressure – A regular mattress like a spring mattress will resist your body weight and push upwards against the weight. This is said to create a lot of pressure on the body, especially on the hips and shoulders. Luckily, the foam mattress is designed to reduce the pressure and relieve you of all the pain.
The foam mattress does not resist the sleeper’s weight but rather compresses and conforms to you as it distributes your weight across the surface of the bed. According to advisortop’s guide, the foam mattresses reduce pressure by up to 50 % compared to the traditional mattresses.
- Reduces allergic reactions – 6 or 8 hours is a long time for you to be sleeping on a mattress that is prone to allergens like dust, dust mites, and mold. If truth be told, large open spaces and fiber pillow tops that are found in traditional beds are a haven for mold growth and dust mites, which we all know pose a serious health risk.
Fortunately, you can get rid of your traditional mattress and buy the modern foam mattress. If you ask the experts, memory foam mattresses are hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites.
- Enhances support and comfort –For you to get quality and uninterrupted sleep, you must find a comfortable bed, a comfortable mattress and comfortable bedding. However, what really matters is the quality of your mattress. You must find a mattress that will accommodate you regardless of your weight and offer you nothing less of comfort. Luckily, nothing beats the foam mattress when it comes to quality comfort and support.
- The mattress is soft on skin – Naturally, the foam mattress is a soft and highly adaptable mattress. And as well know, lying on a mattress that is gentle on skin is important, especially for sleepers who have trouble sleeping for 6 hours straight. And since you spend most of your day working, it would be amazing to go home and tuck yourself in a bed that is fitted with the right density foam mattress.
- The mattress does not wear out fast –Some mattresses are known to offer comfort for the first few months after purchase but after that, the mattress becomes hard and uncomfortable to lie on. However, the foam mattresses might be a bit expensive but they sure are good value for money.
Foam mattresses are made of visco elastic and polyurethane foams that are known to be strong, durable and resilient. High and medium density foam mattresses will give you the same comfort and support for a period of 10 years while the regular spring mattress can serve you for up to 5 years.
When all is said and done, the benefits of memory foam mattresses are immense. Hoping that this post has enlightened you on the best choice to make when shopping for a mattress, make your choice today. And in addition to buying the foam mattress, find a good quality bed and some high quality beddings as well. For quality and uninterrupted sleep, you should go for the whole package. Lastly, keep the mattress and the beddings clean. Keep the bedroom clean as well and ensure that you have clean air flowing in the room.