Welcome to the Back to School Blast! Please allow Time For Rafflecopter To Load
Getting your family prepared to head back to school, can be difficult especially after a long, fun-filled summer. Here are a few of our favorite Back to School Tips to help you along the way.
1. Back-to-School Supplies Checklist – Backpack? Check. Pencils? Check. Safety scissors? Not Yet. Use the same checklist each time you head out to grab supplies, to keep track of what you have already purchased and the things you still need to. These are also handy if you have more than one child. Simply print 2, 3, 4 list and add their name to the top.
2. Something New: You can help ease their mind by letting them know how this new venture is going to be interesting and that they are going to learn many new things this year. That they will have new books, and new supplies, meet new friends and get to interact with their new teacher.
3. Schedules: All kids will have a hard time getting back on a schedule, it helps if you get the kids to start going to bed early so they don’t drag out of bed when you call them. Getting plenty of rest can help them to deal with the stress of going back to school.
New classroom: If time permits and the school will allow it, take your kids to the school and browse through the room, get the feeling or where they will be on their first day, this takes some of the mystery and unsettled feeling they might have. If there is time and the teacher is available introduce them to the teacher, this will help in the fear of a new teacher.
4. Introduce them to the other students: If you know of the other kids that will be attending your child’s class, see if you can get them acquainted so they will know someone to partner up with on their first day.
5. Shopping with them: If it is possible take them with you when you shop for their supplies, we know most schools have lists, and you can help them to pick out things they will need, and allow them to be involved in the choices, it will help to motivate them and help them look forward to returning to school.
Try these steps in helping your kids for their first days back to school, it is always a transitional.
The Back to School Blast was organized by Mom Powered Media.
Please take a moment to also visit our lovely co-hosts, whom without them great things such as these would not be possible: My Vegan Gluten-Free Life, Plum Crazy About Coupons, Capri’s Coupons, Downshifting – Your Family, Your Home, Your Life, Jack of all trades, Master of Mom™, Quick Tattletails, Mew Review and Iowa Mom.
One lucky winner will receive a $1,000 Visa Gift Card!
Giveaway ends August 15th at 11:59pm, open worldwide, ages 18+. If the winner resides outside of the US, they will receive Paypal cash. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck.
Disclosure: Oh! My Heartsie Reviews is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment. Please contact email@example.com with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event!