Beauty on Park Street beauty salon is located in the heart of Sydney’s CBD. Highly qualified and trained beauty therapists cater for all your beauty needs and the quality of their services is nothing short of exceptional.
Waxing is one of the most popular services that Beauty on Park Street offers, and you can’t hit the beach without cleaning up the bikini line. Beauty on Park Street offers different package options to choose from for face, legs and underarms. But the swimsuit is not the only thing on display, there would be your toes in cute sandals, so you would want to have a pedicure a few days before going to the beach. And if you have not had much time to get a golden tan, you could always visit the tanning booth to get a head start.
If you are visiting in Australia, you will want a Brazilian Waxing Sydney. They have very qualified staff for all services available.
Our beauty salon’s highly trained wellness experts offer beauty treatments including:
- Facial treatments – Hydropeptide Facials, Elizabeth Arden PRO Peels, Babor Facials & Omnilux LED Light Therapy.
- Waxing services – Specialists in Brazilian Hollywood waxing! We use a luxurious specialized strawberry creme wax suitable for the most sensitive skins on all waxing services.
- Manicure and pedicure – Opulent manicure and pedicures performed on our spa beds in the privacy of your own room.
- Sunless tanning – Natural with no orange tones. We use a select range of tans for different tones and skin types. Black Magic, Moroccan Tan, Solaire and St Tropez.
- Eyebrow shaping – Meticulous attention to detail brow shaping.
- Tinting Services – Eyelash Tinting with no tears and Eyebrow Tinting.
Beauty can come in different packages and the people employed by Beauty on Park Street ensure that through our wide range of beauty salon services, you will enjoy the pleasures of staying beautiful.
For more information, please feel free to browse through our website and contact us, or give us a call on (02) 9267 5787.
Health Series: Summer is coming, and you haven’t even started dieting yet!
Bikini Swimsuits vs. One Piece Swimsuits
Are You Ready to Hit the Beach: How To Rock Your Swimsuit