As I make my way around blogs and website during the week, I keep my eye open for appealing recipes and since it is spring and asparagus is a popular vegetable now, I found these wonderful ideas. I even made the Asparagus Wrapped with Prosciutto for Easter, and it was a hit!
If you have an idea or a good recipe you would like to share, add it to the Linky below, it also has a feature for likes. Link directly to your recipe. You never know when a recipe you share on your blog will be a “Tasty Bites Feature”. There is a Linky below
1) From Key Ingredient Webiste Quinoa & Asparagus
2) Six Sisters Stuff Balsamic Asparagus
3) Stay At Home Foodie Asparagus Wrapped with Proscuitto
4) The Healthy Foodie Aspargus Quiche
5) What 2 Cook Philo Dough Wrapped Asparagus
And of course my favorite are the sweet treats I will always look for. I was going to make the Lemons Lemon Angel Pie for Easter but ran out of time.
1) Julies Jewels Chocolate Chip Cake
2) Half Baked Harvest Chocolate Coconut Mudslide Cookies
3) Crazy House Reviews Easy Strawberry Poke Cake
4) Farmers Wife Rambles Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Bars
5) Your Home Based Mom Lemons Lemon Angel Pie
Share your recipe to our Recipe Linky “Happy Tastes”