With regards to beauty preparation and wedding skin care, there is nothing as beginning too early. Below are some tried and tested tips that will help every bride to enjoy a luminous and clear skin on her big day.
- When it comes to the skin, one should avoid leaving it till the eleventh hour. The longer one has for correcting any skin problem, the better. It is good to use skin care products which have exfoliating acids that will help in removing the dead skin cells thereby making the complexion appear clean and clear. The removal of the dead layer will make the skin appear vibrant and fresh. Most importantly it is good to use a sunscreen lotion to prevent tanning and skin damage.
- Avoid experimenting with any new skin care products 2-3 weeks before the wedding. It may cause a reaction and may take time to calm down, and this is something that no bride will want to face on her special day.
- Developing the habit of drinking green tea regularly can work wonders. Along with keeping a weight on check its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties will help in reducing acne and thereby brighten the skin. To know more, contact SilkyBlossoms.
- Apply an excellent nourishing moisturizer regularly all over the body because fluctuations in weight can result in stretch marks. Keeping the skin nourished is important, and the best way to do so will be by adding vitamin E to the diet.
- In case one is on a diet, she needs to take multi-vitamin supplements. If the body lacks proper nutrients, it will reflect on the skin. Food containing omega oil is good for the skin.
- If one suffers from rough skin and red spots on the thighs and upper arms then using a moisturizer that contains salicylic acid or glycolic acid regularly can help.
- If it is a summer wedding or one is getting married abroad, she should apply SPF 50 daily beginning from 1 month before the marriage. Avoid sunbath as this can leave unsightly strap marks which can spoil the wedding photos. Hence, keep applying the sunscreen to the face, lips, ears, and back of the neck.
- To keep away from fake tan disasters, it is good to go for a professional spray tan one day before the wedding. Going for a trial tan earlier will be a smart decision to ensure that the color suits the complexion and there is no reaction.
- For those who are prone to cold sores, taking a mild antiviral can prevent the flare-up.
- In case of hormonal spots or blackheads, use products containing salicylic acid as a part of the daily skin care routine. It will help in exfoliating the skin gently and also clear the pores. The salicylic acid contains anti-inflammatory properties which are excellent for blemishes which have turned inflamed.
So, all the to-be brides follow this skin care regime with utmost dedication and look flawless and radiant on your much-awaited day. All the best and get going.